Wednesday 20 May 2015

Lucy Week - 16: Final Hand in Week

I used this final week before hand in, to do some basic house keeping. Also to start thinking about degree show. Ed took the time to write up an asset list for our art museum idea, to showcase our work at degree show. Once hand in is done by the end of the week, I can really start to get the ball rolling on that.
The modelling of assets won’t be the hardest part. If anything a lot of the assets we need to make are mainly boxes and very simplistic. It will mainly be about the textures and even then, they will still be very minimalist to reflect the simplistic decor of most modern art galleries.
The bulk of the work will be in engine, and I see that as a great opportunity to get more practice with it. Employers are always looking for generalist, more and more as the demand for games grows greater. If I can add this to my portfolio, I think it will really help with showing my diversity when it come to how I work. Making me appear a good member of any team.

I’m really looking forward to handing in this project. I’m so proud of what both Ed and I have accomplished, and I really hope all the hard work we have put in over the months, will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment